BY LINDA BENTLEY | JANUARY 30, 2013
Most of Communism’s 45 goals to take down America have been met
“You need to start pressure with the pen because you want to avoid the sword”
SUN CITY WEST – As the Surprise Tea Party commenced its Jan. 15 meeting by reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, Jeff Lichter (r) posted an enhanced version of the Pledge on the screen and said he hoped Tea Party Groups would embrace their version.
Lichter said, because the Constitution is in peril, they changed the pledge to read as follows:
“I pledge allegiance to the flag and to the Constitution of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which they stand, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”
In introducing guest speaker Mike Zullo, lead investigator for the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office Cold Case Posse, Lichter said Zullo knows more about President Obama’s birth certificate, Social Security Number and Selective Service registration than anyone else in the country and called him a “true American hero.”
While Zullo (l) shared some behind the scenes information with the group, which was originally responsible for petitioning Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio to investigate Obama’s birth certificate and other documents, now proven to be fraudulently created, he said the investigation is continuing and he was unable to discuss recent findings.
He did point out, however, how the media documented the changing stories about Obama’s birth certificate by former Hawaii Department of Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino and Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie, as well as Attorney Bob Bauer’s statements regarding Hawaii making an exception to its policy to not release long form birth certificates in order to make Obama’s available.
Zullo stated that was a “bunch of bunk.”
He said it was a policy change, not law, and said state statute actually allows for the long form birth certificate to be released.
In fact, Zullo said, Hawaii law says “shall issue.”
Zullo also briefly touched on how lax Hawaii law is with respect to issuing birth certificates, noting the law allows a person to make representations as an adult and be granted a birth certificate.
By doing so, he said Hawaii is actually granting citizenship to people who shouldn’t be granted citizenship and circumvents federal law.
Zullo said the White House and Hawaii officials conspired to create a record that was never there.
He also said there is no evidence Obama was in Hawaii before age five and there is no evidence as to who his parents are.
“We have a list of people who need to be compelled to talk,” said Zullo, adding, “This investigation isn’t over. I can’t talk much more about where we’re going. It’s going to get wild.”
Zullo said, “You guys aren’t conspiracy nuts. You know the truth,” and brought up “gaslighting,” a form of psychological abuse where false information is presented with the intent of making the victims doubt themselves and which can be done on a mass scale.
He said, “The media has been using this for decades.”
Zullo stated numerous examples of what has been reported by the media and government officials which are known to be false, including statements such as:
• Secretary Janet Napolitano saying the border is secure.
• The Tea Party is full of racists.
• The Second Amendment – only racists want to own a gun.
• Vice President Joe Biden saying the summer recovery and stimulus worked.
• Unemployment is down.
• The Second Amendment debate is an attempt to make Congress irrelevant.
Zullo said citizens are being conditioned to accept these statements and doubt what they know is the truth and called the propaganda effects of the media “gaslighting.”
Although he hadn’t planned to talk about it, Zullo had projected a document on the screen and asked if the group knew about the 45 Goals of Communism, which was read into the Congressional Record on Jan. 10, 1963 by U.S. Rep. Albert S. Herlong, Jr. from Florida.
The list was obtained from researcher Cleon Skousen’s book, “The Naked Communist.”
According to Zullo, the list, most of which has now been completed, was expected to be completed by 1979. However, he said the Communists never counted on Ronald Reagan becoming president.
While Zullo only projected two pages, displaying the following goals 27 through 39, he said after reading all of them it is easy to see where they are at on the list with maybe 42 of the 45 goals accomplished:
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the "big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture – education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
Goal number 40 goes on to say: “Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.”
The entire list is online at http://rense.com/general32/americ.htm
Zullo also touched on Agenda 21 and the United Nations Human Rights Declaration, and said, “We need to fight this fight now – fight it with the truth.”
As liberals have been pushing to eliminate the Bible, the Constitution and guns, Zullo said the real problem is, “We have lost our moral compass.”
Zullo said, “You need to start pressure with the pen because you want to avoid the sword.
“Forget the fiscal cliff,” he said, “If they knock out this right, there’s nothing left.”
Zullo said, “I go where the evidence takes me” and mentioned the Department of Homeland Security’s recent purchase of 450 million hollow point bullets.
He said, “They don’t buy hollow points for practice.”
Zullo concluded by saying, “There are big obstacles to overcome. Do something with the pen.”