If you have your ballot:
- Fill it out and mail it in now, or
- Drop it off in the Ballot Box at the Carefree Town Offices or Cave Creek Town Hall.
- Drop off your ballot or vote in person at an official voting location. These voting locations are open week-days, evenings and weekends July 22 – August 4. All locations will implement heightened safety and cleaning measures. Find a location and time that’s convenient for you. www.Locations.Maricopa.Vote
If you are currently a registered voter and do not have your ballot, you can still vote via either of these options; Note: The law does not allow official election materials, such as ballots, to be forwarded by the Post Office.
- Request a Ballot be sent to you by mail at your permanent address on file, or to a temporary address, by requesting one not later than 5 pm on July 24. Call the County Election Bureau at (602) 506-1511 or visit them online at www.Request.Maricopa.Vote
- If you have a disability, you may request a braille or large print ballot in the mail by calling (602) 506-1511. If you need assistance due to a confining illness or disability and are unable to vote at a location, you may request the Special Election Board to assist you to vote in a location that’s convenient to you. Make your request by July 24. Call (602) 506-1511 or email SpecialAssistance@risc.maricopa.gov