Part 1: Immigration onslaught.
Part 2: Sociological impact of jamming cultures together.
Part 3: Environmental impact.
Part 4: Your actions to change course for America.
This question needs to be circulated around the entire social media network. Anyone think we will survive these numbers?
Question: as fractured as our country is in 2017, can you imagine how fragmented we will be in 2050 when another 100,000,000 (million) more legal immigrants reach our shores. Former U.S. Senator Teddy Kennedy created this situation via the 1965 Immigration Reform Act, which continues to this day.
Will we still possess a functioning civilization? How will we contend with 100 million people from 190 countries with 190 different world views, 190 different languages, 190 different cultures and heaven knows how many contentious religions that have no affinity to America or our ethos? This alone is the single best reason to stop all immigration. I am ready to start a national debate on our fate.
If the first three parts of this series didn’t sober you to what your children face, I suspect nothing will inspire you to take action. This immigration-juggernaut will descend upon your children like an avalanche, like a hurricane that won’t stop, like an endless blizzard. In other words, no matter what your class, race, creed or color—your kids will be engulfed in the phenomenon known as “human population overload and environmental overshoot of resources.”
Once it lands, your children possess few choices. Few options! Few escape routes! Few alternatives!
If we don’t stop it today, it’s a mathematical fact that it will hit your children and future generations. Again, I use the metaphor of the RMS Titanic in April of 1912. Unsinkable! Biggest ship in the world! Astounding technology! Hallowed as a hallmark of humanity’s invincibility!
It steamed toward its future with arrogance, with speed and with a certain sense that God ordained it to manifest the destiny of the human race.
One rather small iceberg, totally unnoticed, waited to create the Titanic’s ultimate destiny. Within hours, it sank humanity’s greatest technological marvel of the 20th century.
Does anyone under 50 reading this series think they (we) can escape the accelerating aspects of endless immigration-driven population growth? Allow me to remind you that NO ONE in the main stream media allows a discussion on this topic. Do you think your kids will thank you when they swim with an added 138,000,000 (million) more people added to this country within 33 years? Again watch the video to see our Titanic-like fate:
“Immigration by the numbers—off the chart” by Roy Beck
Dear reader and fellow American, this scenario is not “if” but a definite date with our own Titanic-like fate if we fail to stop all immigration into America. Think of every single new immigrant, not as an evil person, but as a gallon of water flooding into the Titanic. The immigrant, like water, doesn’t care about the fate of the United States. The ocean water didn’t care about the fate of the Titanic.
So, if you were Captain Smith of the Titanic, what would you do? Slow down? Change course? All engines in reverse?
At this point, we enjoy choices. I offer you to engage the finest population-environmental speakers in the USA to put them to service to call attention to our predicament.
Today, you enjoy the power to make the USS America change course. If you fail to take action, you will become a victim by 2050 or sooner as we sail toward an added 138,000,000 (million) people to grow from 300,000,000 to 438,000,000 (million) within 33 years.
You can force a national discussion by taking the following actions. Imagine of 100,000 emails reached top media people! They would be forced to take action. If they don’t receive thousands of letters, they will do nothing.
Write this letter to the top media people in the country with addresses below. Write this letter to your senators and congress critters.
Dear Mr. Hannity, Mr. O’Reilly, Oprah Winfrey, Mr. Dickerson, Mr. Stephanopoulos, Mr. Lauer, Ms. Terry Gross, Ms. Leanne Hanson, Mr. Pelley, Mr. Holt, Ms. Megyn Kelly, Fox and Friends, Judge Jeanine, Tomi, etc.
Attn: please address this issue with top experts to create a national discussion as to what our country faces if we fail to come to terms with a logical-rational immigration-population-environmental policy that assure a viable and sustainable future for our children.
In 2006, we reached 300 million people. If we continue with the 1965 Immigration Reform Act for another 33 years, we face a destiny of 438 million people. And on to 625 million people!
We cannot sustain those numbers with quality of life or standard of living. We cannot sustain our environment or biosphere as to water, energy and resources.
Please interview the following population experts to create a national-international discussion on America’s future and the world’s.
Top experts to interview:
1. Diana Hull at www.thesocialcontract.commailto:email@example.com ; Dianahull@cox.net
2. William Ryerson, director at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. David Paxson at www.worldpopulationbalance.org
4. Frosty Wooldridge author, “America on the Brink: Next Added 100 Million Americans” www.frostywooldridge.com, email@example.com
5. Kathleene Parker, population/immigration/environment— firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Roy Beck director www.numbersusa.org email@example.com
7. Richard Heinberg at firstname.lastname@example.org “Peak Everything”
8. James Howard Kunstler at email@example.com “The Long Emergency”
9. Chris Clugston: Following is a high level summary of a detailed analysis of America’s “predicament” and it’s inevitable consequences. The complete analysis and associated models, evidence, and references can be found at http://www.wakeupamerika.com/PDFs/On-American-Sustainability.pdf. On American Sustainability—Anatomy of a Societal Collapse (Summary) firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Bromwell Ault, Eminent Disdain: Triumph of Cynicism Over Integrity in 21st Century America, email@example.com
11. Dr. Otis Graham, Unguarded Gates: History of America’s Immigration Crisis, firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Juggernaut, Growth on a Finite Planet; Too Many People, Lindsey Grant
13. Dr. Jack Alpert, www.skil.org, systems model designer on sustainability.
14. Dr. Steve Camarata, email@example.com or www.cis.org
15. Bob Dane, communications director, www.fairus.org
16. Dell Erickson, environmentalist, writer & speaker on energy, population, and sustainability; Director of Research, Minnesotans For Sustainability http://www.mnforsustain.org
Send those requests to top media people:
Bill O’Reilly: Oreilly@Foxnews.com
60 Minutes : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bob Siegel at NPR: email@example.com
Terry Gross at NPR: TerryGross@npr.org
Scott Pelle CBS: Pelley@cbsnews.com
David Muir: Muir@abcnews.com
Charlie Rose at PBS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brett Baier: Baier@foxnews.com
Tomi Lahren: the blaze.com
Erin Burnette: Burnette@cnn.com
Those are just a few. Send to all that you can find addresses. With 10,000 emails sent to those top media people, we stand a chance of not repeating the Titanic’s mistakes. If we fail to take action, our children will be on board of the USS America when it hits the population iceberg in 2050—a scant 33 years from now.
Frosty Wooldridge is a Population-Immigration-Environmental specialist: speaker at colleges, civic clubs, high schools and conferences. Facebook: Frosty Wooldridge. Facebook Adventure Page: How to Live a Life of Adventure: The Art of Exploring the World.Www.HowToLiveALifeOfAdventure.com.www.frostywooldridge.com