JANUARY 2, 2013
The annual Cave Creek Indian Market celebrates the colorful history and rich heritage of the Southwest with a diverse gathering of Native American, Spanish and Southwestern fine artists and craftsmen. Stagecoach Village, nestled in the scenic foothills surrounding Cave Creek, provides an environment reminiscent of the Southwest frontier –in an area believed to have mystical powers by Native American practitioners, and today, that creates magic for every visitor.
• Event Hours: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Free Admission and Free Parking
• Festival Information: 623-734-6526
• Location: 7100 E Cave Creek Rd., Cave Creek, AZ 85331
• Host City Website: Cave Creek, AZ