Response to ‘I can’t imagine why’
By Sam Anderer | November 11, 2009
The following is in response to "I can't imagine why" Sonoran News Oct. 28-Nov 3, 09.
The no-holds-barred answer is found in Leviticus 26 and Deuteronomy 28. These chapters enumerate the blessings secured by obedience to God's laws, statutes and judgments, the administration of His law, and the curses and punishment for disobedience. Included in this is the warning not to allow a foreigner to rule over us.
We have believed those that have swallowed the Satanic lie of owning the whole earth and all the kingdoms in it if they will worship him. We have let them convince us they know what is best.
Now, we are saying we must stop them from pushing us down the slippery slope toward socialism!!!
How do you know we don't already have socialism?
Take a look at the Communist Manifest. Does this ring a bell somewhere? ...
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents to public use. Any taxes, restrictions, ordinances imposed upon property (land) denotes you are not the actual and lawful owner of that land or property. One of the newest restrictions is the 12-14 foot perimeter from the property line that is to be left in a completely natural state to provide open space corridors for wildlife. One can be fined for removing dead, diseased, or distressed growth, or even trash. This is a local ordinance.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. Yes, this is a plank of Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto, and it is a communist idea: "from each according to his ability and to each according to his need.” (There is little difference between communism and socialism.)
3. Abolition of all right to inheritance. How, you may ask? Taxes that force the children to sell the property to pay the taxes. How many people do you know who still live on their grandparents' farm or ranch? This is aimed at the middle class.
4. Confiscation of the property of emigrants and rebels. Without due process, the government may take property, real estate, cars, boats, etc., that are owned by those allegedly involved in drugs. This property can be taken and sold under Public Law 99-570 set in place in 1986.
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly. He who controls the gold doesn't care who makes the laws. The private Federal Reserve Banking System is neither "federal" nor does it have any "reserves." It is a debt money system based on the Babylonian system.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transportation in the hands of the state. All radio and television networks are licensed and permitted to operate only at the good pleasure of the federal government through the Federal Communications Commission. Let's not forget the 'Fairness Doctrine" that most in Congress wish to reinstate, which has nothing to do with fairness. All air transportation is under government control as is every form of interstate commerce.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, the improvement of the soil according to a common plan. The news has stated that the auto industry is now under Fed control, along with various banks and insurance businesses. As for agriculture, we do not need the Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, Bureau of Mines, EPA, and many others. Farmers and ranchers need for the Fed to stop meddling in both their agricultural and financial affairs. We don't need a third person dictating every single technique used to grow crops and plants, or how to raise livestock.
8. Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies, especially in agriculture. With the "greenies" screaming about not doing anything that 'scars or disturbs the earth," there many be a reversal on the ag armies.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country by a more equitable distribution of the population over the country. Factory farming. No to the second part, as the "greenies" want us to congregate in communities were we live close to our work, under the idea of communitarianism. Only individual sleeping quarters, with everything else shared: eating, laundry, etc. They want us to return to isolated pockets of humanity with vast corridors of space dedicated to roaming wildlife and no humans allowed.
10. Free education of all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production. We have 'compulsory' education under the control of the state. Home schooling hasn't been eradicated, yet, but the NEA is working on it. As for work, how many kids have screamed about having to earn an allowance, and CPA has had a fit? Industrial production, unless it is completely robotic, needs industrial arts, yet the kids are not exposed to machine or wood shop, electronics, cabinetry, automotive, or any crafts. All private apprenticeships have been abolished for children seeking to learn a trade before the age of 16.
"The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of 'liberalism,' they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened."
– Norman Thomas, U. S. Socialist Party Presidential candidate
Just about all of it is in place. Environmentalism is another word for socialism/communism. Along with the phrase, "There ought to be a law." Now we know how far we are and just how communistically minded we have become.
I rest my case.