The regular Monday night, August 15 meeting of the Cave Creek Town Council discussed flooding scenarios and addressed several significant items, including:
- As part of the consent agenda – Recommendation of approval of a Permanent Extension of Premises for Harold’s Cave Creek Corral requested by Daniel Piacquadio
- Motion approved a resolution of the Mayor and Town Council setting forth the official returns and approving the official canvass of the Primary Election held on August 2, 2022
- Motion approved a resolution authorizing a Professional Services Contract with Perlman Architects of Arizona regarding redesign, remodel and renovation of the Town of Cave Creek Fire Station #1. The dollar amount was included in a previously approved budget and added with the stipulation not to exceed just over $250,000.
- Motion approved a resolution adopting the fiscal year 2022/2023 Public Safety Personnel Retirement System Pension Funding Policy; accepting the Town’s share of Assets and Liabilities under the Public Safety Personnel Retirement System Actuarial Valuation Report; repealing the prior policy; and establishing an effective date.
- In addition, there were presentations of the Quarterly Financial Report and Quarterly Utilities Report. Discussion only.