Foothills Food Bank & Resource Center experienced one of its busiest years ever during the 2020 pandemic. During 2020, the growing food bank:
• 1,537,522 pounds of food was donated to the food bank for people in need
• provided 162,675 pounds of food for loyal companions (pets)
• introduced 906 new clients to food bank services
• provided 17,324 visits and food and related services for Foothills community clients
• 316 volunteers donated 26,502 hours of their time
In addition, many people’s holidays were made brighter in 2020 through the dissemination of 898 holiday meals and 1,222 Adopt-a- Family recipients.
For more information or to help serve the community, call Foothills Food Bank at 480.488.1145. Foothills Food Bank is located at 6038 E. Hidden Valley Drive in Cave Creek and 34501 Old Black Canyon Highway in Black Canyon City, Ariz.