PHOENIX – The D-backs have added a Stretch Run Pack which includes Lower Level ticket options for the Cubs series in August starting at $82. Each Stretch Run Pack includes a D-backs Rally Towel and fans can choose any four games as the team heads into the pennant race with two months remaining in the regular season.
The D-backs have several key matchups and promotions in August and September, including:
D-backs vs. Cubs – Aug. 11-13
– ‘90s Night featuring a free postgame street concert by Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath, presented by Crystal Pepsi (Aug. 11 vs. Cubs)
– Arizona Flag Cap, courtesy of Gila River Casinos (20,000 fans on Aug. 12 vs. Cubs)
– “National Trading Card Day“ Pack, courtesy of Topps (20,000 fans on Aug. 13 vs. Cubs)
D-backs vs. Dodgers – Aug. 8-10 and Aug. 29-31
D-backs vs. Astros – Aug. 14-15
D-backs vs. Giants – Aug. 25-27 and Sept. 25-27
– Cooler Bag, courtesy of Arizona Milk Producers (20,000 fans on Aug. 26 vs. Giants)
D-backs vs. Padres – Sept. 8-10
– Sugar Skull bobblehead, courtesy of Pepsi (20,000 fans on Sept. 9 vs. Padres)
D-backs vs. Rockies – Sept. 11-14
D-backs vs. Marlins – Sept. 22-24
Available sections for the Stretch Run Pack include Infield Box, Dugout Reserve, Baseline Reserve, Bleacher, Bullpen Reserve, Club Reserve and Infield Reserve. More information can be found at dbacks.com/miniplan or by calling 602.462.4600.