Where is the Far Left?

There must not be anyone in existence who is “Far Left.” Even though members of academia and members of the media are both politically left of center, probably over 80%, we never hear these members talk about anyone as “Far Left.” On the other hand, only 20% of those professions are right of center but we continually hear them talk about the “Far Right,” always in a disparaging manner.

Roy Miller

Phoenix, AZ